Attention Buyers: Are You Aware of the Deals You’re Missing?



There are many great New Haven County area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (203) 269-4910 x 12 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Attention Buyers: Are You Aware of the Deals You’re Missing?

Today I wanted to appeal my video to towards buyers. If you’re looking for a good deal in the marketplace, we have a tremendous amount of opportunity; especially for first time homebuyers if you plan on being an owner/occupant. These are Freddie Mac and Fanny Mae. You may have remembered a  segment I did a while ago about Freddie Mac and Fanny Mae videos and I will continue to shout these from the rooftops until you buyers contact me about these properties
 
We recently had a Freddie Mac property here in Wallingford at 50 North Elm Street that was a 1,700 square foot colonial with three bedrooms, one and half baths and a one car garage sell for $144,000! I’ve sold houses on that street for $260,000-270,000. This property was being offered to first time home buyers; it was a feeding frenzy! Even if you offered $20,000 over the asking price, you still would have a good deal. Yes the house needed cosmetic work, painting, flooring and a few appliances, but so what!
 
We also have a wonderful mortgage program called FHA 203(k) that allows you purchase these properties with only 3.5% down and the home’s rehab is figured in! This allows you to basically have a brand new house. If I seem like I’m animated and passionate, it’s because I am. I want to get the word out about these properties.
 
If you are a first time homebuyer in New Haven County and you are only searching the internet, please call me at (203) 980-6886 and we will guide you on all of these opportunities; you won’t find these deals by yourself. Thanks and I am excited about helping you get into your next home!